Recipe by Mannymom
This is an excellent summertime recipe that makes a lot.
Top Review by QueenJellyBean
Awesome recipe! I only did about 3 oz of pepperoni - the pizza kind- cut in quarters. I added green pepper and red onion per the other review and what I ended up with was a salad that got rave reviews! All the flavors together are amazing! Great recipe and I loved the blanching of the broccoli!
- 1 (16 ounce) tri-color spiral pasta
- 2 pepperoni (or a pkg of slices, quartered)
- 1 bunch fresh broccoli
- 1 (8 ounce) package cheddar cheese
- 1 (14 ounce) can pitted black olives (small, drained)
- 1 large tomatoes
- 1 (16 ounce) Italian dressing
- 1 tablespoon Salad Supreme dry seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop broccoli into bite size pieces and place into boiling water for about 2 minutes just until it turns bright green. Don't cook all the way.
- Drain broccoli and set aside.
- Bring rotini to a boil.
- While rotini is boiling, chop the tomato, cheese, and pepperoni sticks.
- Drain pasta and place into a large serving bowl.
- Add pepperoni, broccoli, cheese, black olives and tomatoes.
- Mix in the Italian dressing to desired texture and taste.
- Sprinkle with Supreme Salad seasoning.
- Chill in fridge.