Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is an excellent summertime recipe that makes a lot.
Make and share this Pepperoni Pasta Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Chop broccoli into bite size pieces and place into boiling water for about 2 minutes just until it turns bright green. Don't cook all the way.
- Drain broccoli and set aside.
- Bring rotini to a boil.
- While rotini is boiling, chop the tomato, cheese, and pepperoni sticks.
- Drain pasta and place into a large serving bowl.
- Add pepperoni, broccoli, cheese, black olives and tomatoes.
- Mix in the Italian dressing to desired texture and taste.
- Sprinkle with Supreme Salad seasoning.
- Chill in fridge.
Awesome recipe! I only did about 3 oz of pepperoni - the pizza kind- cut in quarters. I added green pepper and red onion per the other review and what I ended up with was a salad that got rave reviews! All the flavors together are amazing! Great recipe and I loved the blanching of the broccoli!
Excellent. I left out the broccoli but added in some chopped onion and green pepper. Will make again. Thanks for the recipe!