Prep 30 mins
Cook 35 mins
A kid favorite
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (28 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package pepperoni
- salt and pepper
- 8 ounces rotini pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded provolone cheese
- grated parmesan cheese
- In a large skillet, cook beef, onion, green pepepr, and garlic until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- Add spaghetti sauce, mushrooms,pepperoni, salt and pepper.
- In a greased 13x9 inch casserole, layer half of the rotini and beef mixture.
- Sprinkle with 1/2 c.
- each of mozzarella and provolone cheese.
- Repeat layers.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400 degrees for 30-35 minutes or until heated through.
- Let stand for 15 minutes before serving.