Prep 45 mins
Cook 20 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from Heluva Good.
Make and share this Pepperoni Party Pleasers recipe from Food.com.
- 12 ounces heluva good pizza blend shreds cheese
- 4 ounces finely diced pepperoni
- 1⁄2 cup heluva good sour cream
- 12 ounces wonton wrappers
- 2 quarts vegetable oil (for deep frying)
- Combine shredded cheese, pepperoni, and sour cream in a bowl. Mix well.
- Lay out a dozen wonton skins, keeping the others covered. Put a level 1 1/2 teaspoon of cheese mixture in the center of each wonton skin. Lightly moisten edges with water; then fold wonton in half over filling. Seal sides and crimp with a fork. Transfer to a cookie sheet, cover with foil, and chill or freeze until ready to fry.
- Heat oil in a deep kettle or electric fryer until it reaches 375. Fry eight at a time until golden brown on both sides. Remove from oil with a slotted spoon and drain on paper towels. Cool several minutes before serving.
- Cooking Tip: Party Pleasers can be fried ahead and then reheated in a 375 oven for 8-10 minutes.