Prep 10 mins
Cook 24 hrs
This is a great cheese ball. Make sure and let set overnight in fridge.
- 1 (3 ounce) package pepperoni
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise, NOT MIRCLE WHIP
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- MIx all ing. together, roll into ball.
- Store in refridgerator.
I made this for company yesterday and everyone loved it. I did crisp the pepperoni first, used a little more cheese (finely shredded Italian blend, will try cheddar next time too) and used 1/2 teaspoon dry Italian dressing mix. Turned out wonderfully and got requests for the recipe. Will make again, thanks!