1/3 Photos of Pepperoni 'n Cheese Balls
Easy to make treat that the kids and grownups alike will love. Cubes of mozzarella and pepperoni slices are enclosed in refrigerator French bread dough and baked. Found this on the internet, but I'm betting it originally came from Pillsbury who makes the dough.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (11 ounce) can Pillsbury refrigerated crusty french loaf
- 32 slices pepperoni (thin slices)
- 8 mozzarella cheese cubes (1" cubes of)
- 1Preheat oven to 375°.
- 2Unroll dough and cut in half, then cut each piece in half and repeat until you have 8 pieces.
- 3Place 2 slices of pepperoni on the corner of each dough square, then top with one cube of cheese, then 2 more slices of pepperoni.
- 4Wrap dough around pepperoni and cheese and be sure to seal all seams well.
- 5Place on a lightly greased baking sheet and bake in center of oven for 10 minutes or until dough is golden brown.
- 6Note: If desired, brush edges of dough with an egg white and water mixture to ensure sealing.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pepperoni 'n Cheese Balls
Serving Size: 1 (376 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 133.1
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 9.1 mg
- Sodium 382.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 5.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
mozzarella cheese cubes