DH gave this 5 stars, and I hope you all will follow suit! :) I threw this together when I had one of my many many pizza cravings. We're pretty conscious about white carbs, especially in the evening, so if you're like us and you love pizza, you'll love this. I am sure kids would love it too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb italian seasoned ground turkey
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 9 slices pepperoni
- 9 slices pepperoni, cut into quarters
- 8 ounces fresh sliced mushrooms
- 2 cups pizza sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon oregano flakes
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes (or to taste)
- 1Heat oil in skillet, and saute onions until slightly tender.
- 2Add mushrooms, continue to saute until mushrooms and onions are both tender and leaving juices.
- 3Set aside, keep warm.
- 4In same skillet, brown ground turkey.
- 5About halfway through browning turkey, add in the quartered pepperoni.
- 6Drain fat/liquid and return turkey and mushroom/onion mixture to skillet.
- 7Add the pizza sauce, garlic, oregano and red pepper flakes.
- 8Simmer uncovered for 10-12 minutes, letting a large amount of the liquid cook away.
- 9Transfer mixture to square pyrex pan.
- 10Top with mozzarella cheese and remaining pepperoni.
- 11At this point, you can cover and put in the fridge if you want to prepare/serve later.
- 12Bake at 350, uncovered for 25-30 minutes, or until bubbly.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pepperoni Mushroom Pizza- No Crust!
Serving Size: 1 (355 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 420.6
- Calories from Fat 211
- Total Fat 23.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 121.9 mg
- Sodium 1042.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 13.4 g
- Protein 32.3 g