Recipe by TheBostonBean
Super easy, and so tasty. One of those "throw something together" dishes. Can also EASILY be made vegetarian.
- 1 lb of mini penne, pasta, of choice
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1⁄4 lb pepperoni, cut into chunks
- 6 ounces of sargento mozzarella cheese
- 1 medium green pepper, small dice
- 1⁄3 cup fresh top quality kalamata olive
- 1⁄4 cup fresh grated parmesan cheese
- romano cheese
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup good quality Italian dressing
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. Cook pasta in boiling well salted water. DO NOT OVER COOK!
- 2. Steam broccoli until al dente (not soft, but NOT raw).
- 3. Add all ingredients in a large bowl. Make sure pasta is NOT hot or cheese.
- WILL melt.
- 4. Add Italian dressing to taste.
- 5. *Add any fresh lemon juice or salt or pepper as desired.