Recipe by PinkCherryBlossom
Great as an antipasto or with lamb. I also like to stir it through some pasta
- 4 -6 yellow peppers, big meaty ones are essential
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 20 g caster sugar
- 40 g raisins
- 30 g slivered almonds
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- Halve, core and deseed the peppers then cut into strips.
- Fry the strips in the olive oil until they are soft and caramelising, about 20 minutes.
- Add garlic, sugar, raisins and almonds add vinegar and let it evaporate.
- Season if desired and serve warm.