Recipe by Leslie in Texas
Not sure where this recipe is from originally, but I've had it for a good 20+ years. It's always a hit whenever I serve it. Sometimes I vary the ingredients and use mozarella cheese.A little pizza sauce could also be added. This slices best when it's cooled a little.
- 1 loaf frozen bread dough, thawed
- 1⁄4 lb sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 (4 ounce) packagesliced pepperoni
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
Directions See How It's Made
- Divide bread dough in half. Roll each half into a 9X12 inch rectangle.
- Cover each with shredded cheese, then with slices of pepperoni.
- Roll into 2 loaves,starting at the long end. Seal ends well.
- Let rise for 30 minutes.
- Brush with the egg white and bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 20 minutes, or until golden brown.