New twist on an old time favorite. Courtesy of Jennifer Juday and Taste of Home Magazine / April/May 2008
- Cook noodles according to pkg directions, drain.
- Combine ricotta cheese, chives, oregano, and basil.
- Spread 1/4 cup over each to within 1/2 inch of edges.
- Top with pepperoni and Swiss cheese; carefully roll up.
- Place seam side down in a greased shallow 1-qt baking dish; top with spaghetti sauce.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly.
- Uncover; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.