Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I created this salad for a family reunion. I used Wacky Mac because of the colors but you can use your favorite pasta in it's place.
- 1 (3 7/8 ounce) cansliced olives, drained
- 1 (12 ounce) package noodles, cooked according to directions on package
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 0.5 (6 ounce) package grape tomatoes
- 8 ounces pepperoni, cut into small pieces
- 1⁄2 cup zesty Italian dressing
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons dried oregano
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- Cook noodles according to package.
- In a measuring cup with a spout, combine mayo, oregano, parmesan & olive oil. Mix well.
- Put cooked noodles into a bowl. Add olives, tomatoes, half of the mozzarella cheese and pepperoni. Mix together until well combined.
- Add mayo mixture to noodle mixture. Mix well.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
This is a great pasta salad. We like pasta salad, but this one is the best and very easy to make. The whole famaily enjoys it.