Prep 3 mins
Cook 24 hrs
this is delicious with an Italian dinner. I usually use turkey pepperoni. cook time is chill time.
Make and share this Pepperoni Garbanzo Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 head iceberg lettuce
- 2 tomatoes, cut in wedges
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, cubed
- 1 cup garbanzo beans, I use canned, well drained
- 1⁄2 cup sliced pepperoni
- 6 green onions, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup bottled Italian dressing
- In large bowl tear lettuce into serving pieces.
- Add the remaining ingredients and toss with Italian dressing.