Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe is from Hormel Pepperoni that I tore out of a magazine many years ago.
Make and share this Pepperoni Frittata recipe from Food.com.
- Saute onion in olive oil over medium heat until tender.
- Add zucchini or broccoli and cauliflower to onions.
- In a seperate bowl beat eggs and cheese together until blended.
- Add pepperoni to egg mixture.
- Pour over vegetables in skillet.
- Cook on low heat about 15 minutes until just about set.
- Finish cooking by putting pan under the broiler for about 1 minute until completely set.