Mainely Debbie's Note:
This recipe is from Hormel Pepperoni that I tore out of a magazine many years ago.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute onion in olive oil over medium heat until tender.
- 2Add zucchini or broccoli and cauliflower to onions.
- 3In a seperate bowl beat eggs and cheese together until blended.
- 4Add pepperoni to egg mixture.
- 5Pour over vegetables in skillet.
- 6Cook on low heat about 15 minutes until just about set.
- 7Finish cooking by putting pan under the broiler for about 1 minute until completely set.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pepperoni Frittata
Serving Size: 1 (83 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 212.0
- Calories from Fat 151
- Total Fat 16.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 200.4 mg
- Sodium 440.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 11.2 g