Prep 20 mins
Cook 17 mins
An interesting addition to Italian-type entrees. My brother, after he took his first bite, said that it was like "A little party in your mouth."
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package pepperoni slices, finely chopped
- 2⁄3 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 400.
- In a bowl, combine biscuit mix, milk, butter, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning.
- Stir in pepperoni and cheese until just combined.
- Drop by heaping spoonfuls 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 16-18 minutes or until golden brown.
Great biscuits with lots of pepperoni (yum) and cheese. The only thing I would change next time is to omit the Italian seasoning and add more garlic powder.