Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This was given to my Mom from a friend, she made it whenever she had friends over for a home based party. Just put it in a crock pot and let it heat up.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 2 (10 ounce) cans cream of celery soup
- 8 -10 ounces pepperoni, cut up-- i used slices last time,still turned out great.
- tortilla chips or corn chips or diced bread, whichever you prefer
- Put cream cheese and soup in crock pot, add sliced pepperoni.
- Heat in crock pot on low for a few hours until a smooth creamy consistency.
- Stirring occasionally.
A friend of mind made this for a cook-in at the office(appetizer). It went really fast. I couldn't believe what she had in it. If I had looked at the ingredients b/f trying it, I would never have maded it. It was great. Cheryl in Florida