Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Super simple recipe that's always a hit.
Make and share this Pepperoni Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 16 ounces pepperoni
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- Chop up pepperoni in a food processor.
- Blend pepperoni with cream cheese and soup.
- Bake in 350F oven for 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
This is so good! I made some beer bread and spread it on that. The sweetness from the bread and the savory flavors from the dip go so well together!