Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This dip is super easy and good.
- 2 packages cream cheese (softened)
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- pepperoni slice, cut up
- Fritos corn chips, scoops
- Place all ingredients in a crock pot and simmer.
- Dip Fritos scoops or the chips of your choice.
I love this dip! We made a larger batch for a big party and used 3 pkgs. cream cheese and 2 cans of cream of mushroom soup. I also added a dash of hot sauce. We served this with bagels cut in fourths. Delicious!!!
I prepared this for Spring '07 PAC. As another reviewer stated this does make a lot but it is oh so good. My family really enjoyed it. Thanks for posting a great recipe.
DD loved this recipe. Makes a lot, but loved every last bite. Thanks for a great recipe!!A+++++