Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 mins
My best friend made this dip one time and brought it over with a cut up loaf of bread when she came over to our house for movie night. It is super easy to make & is delicious.
- 1 (8 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 loaf Italian bread
- 4 ounces pepperoni
- Combine soup & cream cheese in microwave safe medium mixing bowl.
- Dice pepperoni up into small pieces.
- Add pepperoni to soup mixture.
- Cut up loaf of bread into bite size serving pieces.
- Heat in microwave before serving.