Prep 20 mins
Cook 3 hrs
an easy to prepare recipe for the game, or guests
- 170.09 g package pepperoni
- 1 bunch fresh green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 red sweet bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 medium tomatoes, finely chopped
- 396.89 g jar pizza sauce
- 340.19 g packageshredded mozzarella cheese
- 226.79 g package cream cheese, cubed
- 226.79 g package sharp cheddar cheese
- Chop pepperoni into very small pieces and place in slow cooker.
- Add green onion, bell pepper, tomato, and pizza sauce and stir well.
- Cover and cook on low for 3 hours.
- Stir in mozzarella cheese, cream cheese, and cheddar cheese, until all the cheeses melts.
- Serve with wheat crackers, or tortilla chips.
Delicious and enjoyed by all. I uses turkey pepperoni and provolone instead of mozzarella as this is what I had on hand.
Great dip recipe! I left out the green onions, otherwise made as specified. Pizza on a chip - yummy - thanks for sharing your recipe!
This dip was a wonderful treat served with tortilla chips! I omitted the bell pepper since DH doesn't like the taste of it, but followed the remainder of the recipe. DH and I thought the flavor was excellent and of course my son added a bit of cayenne to his for just a touch of heat. Made for the A/NZ Recipe Swap June 09.