- 1 (6 ounce) package pepperoni
- 1 bunch fresh green onion, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 red sweet bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 medium tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 (14 ounce) jar pizza sauce
- 1 (12 ounce) packageshredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, cubed
- 1 (8 ounce) package sharp cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop pepperoni into very small pieces and place in slow cooker.
- Add green onion, bell pepper, tomato, and pizza sauce and stir well.
- Cover and cook on low for 3 hours.
- Stir in mozzarella cheese, cream cheese, and cheddar cheese, until all the cheeses melts.
- Serve with wheat crackers, or tortilla chips.