Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
this is always a big hit at parties. the original recipe was a high fat version but i substitute light or fat free for regular varieties. don't expect to bring any leftovers home!
- 8 ounces light cream cheese or 8 ounces fat free cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup light sour cream or 1⁄2 cup fat free sour cream
- 1 tablespoon skim milk
- 2 1⁄2 ounces pepperoni, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons green peppers
- 2 tablespoons onions
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- mix together in pie pan.
- bake uncovered 425 for 15 minute.
- serve with tortilla chips.