Pepperoni Cream Cheese Bagel Pizza Wedges
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line a baking pan with foil. Split bagels and place halves face-up in the pan.
- Mix garlic powder and cajun seasoning into olive oil, and brush across the bagels.
- Bake 10-15 minutes, or until golden brown. Set your oven to broil.
- Prepare the spread: add all the ingredients to a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Slice warm bagel halves into 4 wedges each.
- Add spread to wedges, and top each with a sprinkling of cheese and a slice of peperoni.
- Broil 2-3 minutes, until pepperoni crisps and cheese is melted.