- 1 lb boneless chicken breast
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 4 tablespoons oil
- 1 (36 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 lb pepperoni, shredded (or sliced in strips)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut chicken breasts into small pieces.
- Toss with bread crumbs to coat.
- Saute in hot oil until medium brown.
- Place chicken in a casserole dish.
- Pour sauce over chicken.
- Top with cheese and pepperoni.
- Bake at 300º until heated through. About 30-45 minutes.
- Serve with spaghetti if desired.