Recipe by mommyoffour
This is yummy. There are other pepperoni pies here, but mine is a little different. I hope you enjoy it as much as we do.
Top Review by Sherry & Carl
DELICIOUS !! Me and my Husband loved this recipe. It was easy to put together. I added a cup of mozzarella cheese to it. The crust was browned and crisp. It was really good. Thank you !
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 1⁄2 ounces pepperoni, sliced
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash ground black pepper
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked pie shells
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the onion and green pepper in butter until tender.
- Cut half of the pepperoni slices into fourths.
- Toss the onion, gr. pepper, pepperoni and cheese with the flour.
- All the milk, eggs and seasonings.
- Pour into a prepared pie shell.
- Gently place the remaining pepperoni around the edge of the pie.
- Bake in a 350°F oven for 40-45 minutes, or until set.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
- NOTE: If using a frozen pie shell, use a deep dish shell.