1/1 Photo of Pepperoni Cheese Bread (The Deen Brothers)
Kim D.'s Note:
Simple appetizer made with canned biscuits.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) package refrigerated biscuits (10 count)
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 10 slices pepperoni
- 1Preheat oven to 450°F.
- 2Lightly spray a 9x5-inch baking loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- 3Open canned biscuits and flatten each biscuit with the palm of your hand.
- 4Place 1 pepperoni and some cheese on each biscuit.
- 5Form a ball with each biscuit by pulling the dough up and around the filling; pinching the edges to seal.
- 6Drop each ball into the prepared loaf pan.
- 7Bake for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown.
- 8Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pepperoni Cheese Bread (The Deen Brothers)
Serving Size: 1 (53 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 138.6
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 3.8 mg
- Sodium 483.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 3.0 g