Simple appetizer made with canned biscuits.
Make and share this Pepperoni Cheese Bread (The Deen Brothers) recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) package refrigerated biscuits (10 count)
- 3⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 10 slices pepperoni
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Lightly spray a 9x5-inch baking loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Open canned biscuits and flatten each biscuit with the palm of your hand.
- Place 1 pepperoni and some cheese on each biscuit.
- Form a ball with each biscuit by pulling the dough up and around the filling; pinching the edges to seal.
- Drop each ball into the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm.