Recipe by mrsteacher22
This is an old family recipe and always well received. It is always eaten first at parties!
Top Review by Wife2uRick
Oh, you just don't know!! Someone brought this to a party 14 years ago, and I've been thinking about it ever since! So I decided if I could find it anywhere it would be Zaar! I made it exactly as instructed.. EXCEPT, I sprinkled alittle garlic powder. I formed it in a ball, wrapped plastic wrap around it.. put it in a small bowl over night, then placed a plate over the bowl, and turned the ball onto the plate.. It was soooo delicious, just like I remembered it to be.. I made it as an appetizer for Thanksgiving, and everyone LOVED IT!! Thank you for sharing!
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package pepperoni slices
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 4 large green onions, chopped fine
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop pepperoni and onions very fine. (I use a food processor for the whole process).
- Mix in cheese with pepperoni and onions.
- Add tabasco and mix again.
- Form into a ball with hands.
- If wanted, can roll in crushed pecans.
- Keep refrigerated until serving.