Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is an old family recipe and always well received. It is always eaten first at parties!
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package pepperoni slices
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 4 large green onions, chopped fine
- Chop pepperoni and onions very fine. (I use a food processor for the whole process).
- Mix in cheese with pepperoni and onions.
- Add tabasco and mix again.
- Form into a ball with hands.
- If wanted, can roll in crushed pecans.
- Keep refrigerated until serving.
Oh, you just don't know!! Someone brought this to a party 14 years ago, and I've been thinking about it ever since! So I decided if I could find it anywhere it would be Zaar! I made it exactly as instructed.. EXCEPT, I sprinkled alittle garlic powder. I formed it in a ball, wrapped plastic wrap around it.. put it in a small bowl over night, then placed a plate over the bowl, and turned the ball onto the plate.. It was soooo delicious, just like I remembered it to be.. I made it as an appetizer for Thanksgiving, and everyone LOVED IT!! Thank you for sharing!