Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This came from a free ad in the Quick Cooking monthly packet. Looks so easy so I thought I'd make it someday soon.
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (8 ounces)
- 1⁄2 cup diced pepperoni
- 5 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried basil
- Grease a 9 inch pie plate and layer it with the mozzarella cheese and the pepperoni.
- In a bowl whisk eggs, milk and basil; pour over the cheese.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Let set for 10 minutes before cutting.
This was so easy to put together and full of flavor. I made as directed and served with sliced tomatoes. Thanks Charlotte.
very easy to make,light,fluffy and filling.Whole family loved it even my soon to be 3yr old.