Recipe by JanuaryBride
These corn muffins are so easy, you simply add 3 items to a Jiffy corn muffin mix. Gotta love it. Taste wonderful with any chowder or soup.
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) box Jiffy corn muffin mix
- 1 egg
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup sliced pepperoni, finely chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease muffin pans, or use paper baking cups.
- Blend all ingredients; batter will be slightly lumpy.
- For maximum crown on muffins let batter rest for 3 or 4 minutes, then restir before filling muffin cups/tins.
- Fill muffin cups 1/2 full.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.