Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
These corn muffins are so easy, you simply add 3 items to a Jiffy corn muffin mix. Gotta love it. Taste wonderful with any chowder or soup.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease muffin pans, or use paper baking cups.
- Blend all ingredients; batter will be slightly lumpy.
- For maximum crown on muffins let batter rest for 3 or 4 minutes, then restir before filling muffin cups/tins.
- Fill muffin cups 1/2 full.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
What a wonderful muffin. Just served them up to the crew with Hearty Spicy Tomato Vegetable Soup Hearty Spicy Tomato Vegetable Soup. A warming meal for a snowy cold day. Thank you for sharing.
Very tasty, easy way to change up your corn bread! I ended up using a 16oz Marie Calendar's mix which was double the size, and didn't need the egg or milk ( I was out of my usual Jiffy and had this on hand). I used all the cumin, papperoni and cheese as needed for double the mix and yielded 6 Texas size muffins. Thanks for posting a delicious recipe! **Made for November 2008 Bevy tag**
Very easy muffins to make and taste good with a nice hot bowl of chili. I used the cumin which I loved the flavor. I also took the box of jiffy corn muffin mix and put it and the pepperoni in the food processor and gave it a whip, which made the pepperoni just look like flakes, then into a bowl for the mix with the milk and egg and cheese, the sharp cheese really added a ton of flavor. I will be making this quick muffin again. Thanks so much for posting this recipe.