1/2 Photos of Pepperoni Casserole
This makes a ton of food. This is like lasagna without the layers and the work. Serve with salad and garlic bread. Great for a potluck.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a 9X13 casserole dish.
- 2Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Place pasta in the pot, cook for 8 to 10 minutes, until al dente, and drain.
- 3In a skillet over medium heat, cook the sausage until evenly brown, drain grease. Mix in the cooked pasta and pasta sauce. Pour into prepared casserole dish.
- 4In a bowl, mix the cottage cheese, olives, mushrooms and mozzarella cheese.
- 5Spoon the cheese mixture over the sausage and pasta mixture. Top with pepperoni slices.
- 6Bake 25 minutes in the preheated oven, until bubbly and lightly browned.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pepperoni Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (356 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 770.2
- Calories from Fat 360
- Total Fat 40.0 g
- Saturated Fat 16.6 g
- Cholesterol 99.8 mg
- Sodium 2056.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 10.0 g
- Protein 41.7 g