Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
Very easy to make it.Kids will love it! My son went to a daycare several years ago, the caregivers made a recipe book of the favorite foods the children in his group liked.We,mothers were given these as a Mothers Day gift.This recipe was in it.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 (2 lb) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package pepperoni slices
- 1 onion
- 8 ounces twist macaroni, cooked
- 1 (8 ounce) package mozzarella cheese
- Heat oven to 375.
- Brown hamburger;drain.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Saute' onion.
- Add hamburger,sauce,and macaroni.
- Layer mixture, then cheese, then pepperoni two times.
- Bake 20 minutes.