Recipe by Karen=^..^=
These are a quick and easy appetizer or snack to serve for sauce dipping. They also go great with any Italian meal!
Top Review by Cookbook Barbie
Karen, these were very easy to make and tasted great. I wanted a little something to go with pizza and they were the perfect solution. I will use them in the future along with pasta, too. Thanks for this one, Karen!
- 2 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 1⁄2 cup cold water
- 1 ounce cupchopped pepperoni
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup pizza sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Mix baking mix, cold water and pepperoni until dough forms; beat 20 strokes.
- Turn dough onto a lightly floured surface and knead 5 times.
- Roll dough into a 10 inch square and cut in half.
- Cut each half crosswise into 14 strips.
- Twist ends of strips in opposite directions until pieces are twirled.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet, pressing ends to sheet to fasten securely.
- Brush with melted butter and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Heat pizza sauce and serve with breadtwists for dipping.