Prep 20 mins
Cook 12 mins
These are a quick and easy appetizer or snack to serve for sauce dipping. They also go great with any Italian meal!
- 2 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 1⁄2 cup cold water
- 1 ounce cupchopped pepperoni
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Mix baking mix, cold water and pepperoni until dough forms; beat 20 strokes.
- Turn dough onto a lightly floured surface and knead 5 times.
- Roll dough into a 10 inch square and cut in half.
- Cut each half crosswise into 14 strips.
- Twist ends of strips in opposite directions until pieces are twirled.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet, pressing ends to sheet to fasten securely.
- Brush with melted butter and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Heat pizza sauce and serve with breadtwists for dipping.
Karen, these were very easy to make and tasted great. I wanted a little something to go with pizza and they were the perfect solution. I will use them in the future along with pasta, too. Thanks for this one, Karen!
Yes quick and easy.They were a bit crumbly!
I loved this recipe ! it was quick and easy . I also used this recipe add added fresh chopped parsley, 1/3 c of shredded cheese, 1 minced garlic clove 1/3 cup of parm. cheese Instead of twisting I rolled it out flat and added pizza sauce, pepperoni and more shredded cheese for a tasty quick pizza . Awesome !