Prep 40 mins
Cook 20 mins
Homemade stuffed pepperoni breadsticks with nacho sauce.
Make and share this Pepperoni Breadsticks recipe from Food.com.
- Dough: Dissolve yeast in 1 Cup of warm water until foamy about 5 mins.
- Mix sugar, oil, salt, and flour and then add to yeast and water.
- Mix together until smooth.
- Knead and cover for 30 min in warm area 100-105 degrees I put in oven with light on.
- Roll out dough on lightly dusted flour table.
- Cut into 2 inch wide by 5 inch doughs
- Place 5 pepperoni's on each dough pieces.
- Pinch sides together roll back and forth til smooth.
- Lightly grease baking pan
- Place dough into pan each breadstick.
- Brush lightly top of breadsticks with egg whites.
- Spinkle garlic salt or powder on top.
- Cook for a total of 20 minutes at 375 degrees or until golden brown.