1/2 Photos of Pepperoni Breadsticks
Homemade stuffed pepperoni breadsticks with nacho sauce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dough: Dissolve yeast in 1 Cup of warm water until foamy about 5 mins.
- 2Mix sugar, oil, salt, and flour and then add to yeast and water.
- 3Mix together until smooth.
- 4Knead and cover for 30 min in warm area 100-105 degrees I put in oven with light on.
- 5Roll out dough on lightly dusted flour table.
- 6Cut into 2 inch wide by 5 inch doughs
- 7Place 5 pepperoni's on each dough pieces.
- 8Pinch sides together roll back and forth til smooth.
- 9Lightly grease baking pan
- 10Place dough into pan each breadstick.
- 11Brush lightly top of breadsticks with egg whites.
- 12Spinkle garlic salt or powder on top.
- 13Cook for a total of 20 minutes at 375 degrees or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pepperoni Breadsticks
Serving Size: 1 (104 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 651.3
- Calories from Fat 272
- Total Fat 30.2 g
- Saturated Fat 10.0 g
- Cholesterol 66.0 mg
- Sodium 1585.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 71.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 20.9 g