Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Great appetizer,or sidedish 8)
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 1⁄2 cup cold water
- 1⁄2 cup pepperoni, chopped (2 oz)
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine, melted
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 cup pizza sauce (to dip)
- Heat oven to 425.
- Mix Bisquick,cold water and pepperoni until dough forms; beat 20 strokes.
- Place dough onto surface dusted with Bisquick, gently roll in baking mix to coat.
- Knead 5 times.
- Roll the dough into a 10-inch square;cut in half, then Cut each half crosswise into 14 strips.
- Twist the ends of the strips in opposite directions to form a"bread twist".
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Press the ends onto cookie sheet to fasten securely.
- Brush sticks generously with margarine.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake about 10-12 minutes,OR until light golden brown.
- Serve warm,with pizza dipping sauce!