Recipe by Little Bee
I got this from The Great Tomato Patch Cookbook. The recipes were donated to help raise money for the Pittsburgh Community Food Bank and we have enjoyed many recipes from it especially this one! This is so good and easy! We love it!
Top Review by Elmotoo
This stuff is lethally delicious. I poured out at least 1/2 the melted butter. This is not for the fat phobics of the world but oh boy oh boy is it sooo good. I was still stuffed at dinnertime.
- 6 tablespoons margarine
- 1 pinch garlic powder
- 1⁄3 cup chopped onion
- 4 cans refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (I would not use Grands)
- 1⁄2 lb pepperoni, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) packageshredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) packageshredded mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt margarine in bundt pan.
- Sprinkle oregano, parsley, pinch of garlic powder, and chopped onion into margarine.
- Tip to coat bundt pan with this mixture.
- Cut each biscuit into fourths.
- Layer about half the biscuits in pan.
- Layer half the pepperoni, cheeses and rest of onion over biscuits.
- Repeat with remaining biscuits, pepperoni, and cheeses.
- Bake at 350' for 30-35 minutes.
- Let cool for 5 minutes them remove from pan.
- This can be made ahead and reheated in the oven wrapped in foil.