- 10 ounces pepperoni, sliced then quarterd
- 1 large green pepper, chopped
- 1 large red pepper, chopped
- 6 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 6 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 egg
- 2 lbs fresh pizza dough
- 1⁄2 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute pepperoni and peppers in small amount of oil until tender.
- Roll out dough divided to cover two cookie sheets. Bake at 350 degrees about 4 minutes, until dough slightly rises.
- Mix pepperoni & peppers with beaten egg and 1/4 cup water. Spread on dough. Layer cheese next. Roll up like a jelly roll, closing ends (use remaining water to seal if necessary).
- Bake 350 degrees for 30 minutes.