Recipe by Wendy13
This is a real kid pleaser and is great to have for either dinner or lunch along with soup or a salad. There are never any leftovers in my house.
Top Review by EAT IN AK
OOPS! Forgot to add my comments! We loved this! It made a great quick meal. 10 minutes was nowhere near long enough baking time though. I have a convection oven and after about 15 munutes I shut the fan off and let them continue to cook while I finished the salad and set the table. All in all, I'd say they baked about 20 minutes. I just kept checking them. Also, I sprayed a little olive oil on them and dusted them with some parmesean cheese. I'm definitely going to make a few and put them in the freezer! They'll come in handy when there's lots of snow to move and the days are short!
- frozen bread dough, thawed (1 loaf makes two pepperoni breads)
- mozzarella cheese
- parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut 1 loaf of bread in half.
- Roll with rolling pin (on floured surface) into a rectangular shape.
- Fill with pepperoni, and cheeses (you can use as much as you like).
- Roll tightly like a jelly roll.
- Pinch ends and fold under.
- Cut about 5 lits with a knife on top of bread.
- Bake at 350 for about 10 minutes (watch so the bottoms don't burn).
- These can be frozen before baking and baked at a later time, just spray foil with cooking spray and wrap the bread.
- When you are ready to bake, unwrap, thaw and bake as directed.