Prep 1 hr
Cook 3 hrs
A bread packed full of flavor.
- 1 cup water, plus
- 2 tablespoons water (70-80 degrees)
- 1⁄3 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 3 1⁄4 cups bread flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 2⁄3 cup sliced pepperoni
- In a bread machine pan, place the first seven ingredients in order suggested by your bread machine manufacturer.
- Select basic bread setting.
- Choose medium crust color and loaf size.
- Do not use delay timer is not recommended for this recipe.
- Bake according.
- You may need to check dough after 5 minutes of mixing.
- If dough isn't right consistency add 1 to 2 Tablespoons fo water or flour as needed.
- Just abefore the final kneading, add the pepperoni.
Great bread!! This was perfect as written. Very easy to put together and it baked up nice. It had a good texture, super flavor, and a nice crust. I would definately make this again. Thanks for sharing a real keeper.