- 1 loaf frozen bread dough, thawed in frig over night
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon parsley flakes (slightly crushed)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) packagethinly sliced pepperoni
- 2 cups grated provolone cheese or 2 cups mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Roll dough out to 9 x 12 rectangle.
- Combine all seasonings and margarine and brush lightly on dough (save some for top of bread).
- Arrange pepperoni on top and cover with cheese.
- Rollup like a jelly roll very tightly to look like a loaf of french bread.
- Place seam on bottom, brush top with remaining butter mixture.
- Bake at 350 for 30 mins on cookie sheet. Cool 15 minutes before cutting.