Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Tasty little biscuits with pepperoni pizza filling. These are wonderful appetizers or snacks.
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup pepperoni, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup pizza sauce (can use canned sauce)
- 2 packages refrigerated biscuits (10 each pkg.)
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
For Pizza Sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) can tomatoes, undrained and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon basil, crushed
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Make sauce first by combining all sauce items and bringing to a boil.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Let cool slightly before adding to recipe.
- Freeze left over sauce for future use.
- FOR FILLING--------------.
- Combine mozzarella, pepperoni, and pizza sauce, and set aside.
- Separate biscuits, then flatten each biscuit to about a 3 inch diameter circle.
- Put 1 rounded tablespoon filling in the center of each circle, and bring edges of dough together.
- Pinch edges to seal.
- Place seam side down on greased baking sheets.
- Brush with milk and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Bake in 350 F oven for 12 to 15 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve warm.
I voted 2. It wasn't that hard to make. and we poured a little more choped onions.