Recipe by Marie
This is a delicious party bread and so easy to make. No need to let the bread dough rise after defrosting. Recipe found on the web.
Top Review by princesskim
We made this as a snack for our family get-together...everyone loved it served with warmed pizza sauce for dipping! We also sprinkled garlic powder and parmesan cheese over the pieces before baking. Very good! UPDATE: We used this same recipe again but, substituted ham & cheddar cheese for the fillings and then served with mustard for dipping. A great alternative to the original recipe if you want to switch it up!
Directions See How It's Made
- Defrost bread.
- Cut each loaf into 60 pieces.
- Cut cheese and pepperoni into 120 pieces each.
- Spread out dough with your fingers and place one piece of cheese and one piece of pepperoni inside.
- Seal dough tightly.
- Dip each piece in melted butter and pile in a bundt pan.
- Bake at 350° for 35 to 45 minutes or until golden brown.