Pepperoni and Cream Cheese Finger Sandwiches
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened, divided
- 24 slices pepperoni
- 12 slices bread, with crust trimmed off
- Trim crust from bread.
- Spread softened cream cheese on 6 slices of bread (you may not need all the cream cheese). Top with other six slices of bread and cut each sandwich into four squares.
- Place one pepperoni slice in each sandwich on top of cream cheese.
- Tip: It is easier to place the pepperoni in the sandwiches after you cut them than before and then try to avoid cutting them.