Recipe by TasteTester
This recipe sounds very good, but I haven't made it yet. The kids love pepperoni pizza so I think they'd like this and I have it on my list of dishes to make.
- 1 1⁄2 cups buttermilk baking mix
- 1 (8 ounce) carton sour cream (1 cup)
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh chives or 4 teaspoons dried chives
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄3 cup chopped pepperoni
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 400 degrees. In medium bowl combine all ingredients except pepperoni. Stir just until moistened. Fold in pepperoni.
- Spoon into greased mini-muffin pans. Bake for 18-20 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool for 5 minutes, remove from pan, and serve.