1/1 Photo of Pepperoni and Cheese Rolls (Made With Pizza Dough)
Adjust all ingredients to taste to taste. The amount of pepperoni and mozzeralla cheese you use will depend on how large your slices are, so the amounts listed are only estimated. Salami may be used in place of pepperoni or use both, prep time does not include making the pizza dough, I use Kittencal's Pizza Dough or Kittencal's Best Garlic Pizza Dough for the Bread Machine will work fine, or use your own favorite pizza dough recipe. Feel free to add sliced onions if desired.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set oven to 400 degrees (set oven rack to second-lowest position).
- 2Prepare a large lightly greased baking sheet.
- 3Slice the pizza dough into 4 even pieces.
- 4Roll out 1 piece into a 10-inch round on a lightly-floured surface, then brush the top of the dough with a small amount of olive oil.
- 5Sprinkle about 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese over the dough, then black pepper to taste.
- 6Arrange one-fourth (in one even layer) of the pepperoni slices, mozzeralla cheese slices and then the roasted red bell peppers.
- 7Sprinkle salt and black pepper over the peppers if desired.
- 8Roll up the dough round, then tuck ends under and pinch to seal.
- 9Prepare the three remaining rolls in the same manner.
- 10Arrange on a baking sheet.
- 11Brush lightly with egg, then if desired sprinkle lightly with kosher salt.
- 12Cut three (1/2-inch) slits into the top of the dough to allow steam to escape.
- 13Bake for about 25-30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pepperoni and Cheese Rolls (Made With Pizza Dough)
Serving Size: 1 (732 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 528.6
- Calories from Fat 365
- Total Fat 40.6 g
- Saturated Fat 20.5 g
- Cholesterol 170.3 mg
- Sodium 1632.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 35.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: