Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this recipe on a website. I absoulutely LOVE Pepperoncini and I am sure this will be fabulous! Can't wait to try it!
- 1 (10 ounce) jar pepperoncini peppers, drained and stemmed
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add first 3 ingredients.
- Pulse several times or until smooth.
- Stir in sour cream. Cover and chill until ready to serve. Serve with crackers.
Very tasty and couldn't have been any easier. Thanks for sharing this yummy repeater recipe.
Thats a great dip! What a great idea too. I love pepperoncini's almost as much as my husband.
Loved it! Super quick and easy - nice blend of ingredients. I may add a few more peppers next time just because I like things hot. Dipped Multigrain Wheat Thins Toasted Chips. Definitely a keeper. Thanks!