Recipe by mamakahuna
I have to give my husband the credit for inventing this recipe. Our whole family makes this recipe regularly. We all love it. The more pepperocini's the spicier it gets...sometimes we brown it, sometimes not. This is so easy. If the pepperocini's get too brown on the bottom, they caramelize. Yummy!!
Directions See How It's Made
- cut up and skin chickens.
- pour juice from the pepperocini's in a fry pan.
- slice open 1/2 of the pepperocini's and lay in pan
- lay chicken on top
- cook on top of stove covered for 40 minutes approximately or until meat starts to pull back from the legs.
- place the chicken, pepperocini's, and juice in bottom of broiler pan.
- sprinkle with paprika.
- lay remaining whole pepperocini's over the top.
- broil on high for 3 to 5 minutes or til brown.
- pepperocini's will plump.