Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Cooking Light - -Tangy dip that is great on hard bread sticks.
- 59.14 ml cottage cheese
- 59.14 ml cream cheese, plus
- 29.58 ml cream cheese
- 78.07 ml sour cream
- 59.14 ml pepperoncini pepper, drained, finely chopped
- 14.79 ml parmesan cheese, grated
- 0.59 ml garlic powder
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a blender & pulse until smooth.
- Place into a bowl & add chopped peppers, parmesan cheese and garlic powder.
- For added color, use a drop or two of green food coloring or add some chopped black olives.
- Chill and enjoy.
Perhaps soaking some cilantro flakes and swirling a little on top, to make it a little more colorful. This is good in flavor. I used more cottage cheese than cream cheese/sour cream DH can spot a mile away it seems, there are times he loves it and doesn't know it. Aha!
Well, I made this for a wine party I had the other night, and we all loved it! My only complaint was the color- it needs something more- see my picture. Just kind of plain looking I thought. It was a little spicer than I thought it would be as well, but that was ok, the flavor was AWESOME! This is a GREAT dip you need to try!! Thanks for posting!